This is a road we’ve all been down before. The Browns are 0-3 and the season is sinking faster than your dad does into the couch after Thanksgiving dinner. But, as always, we continue to look forward to each and every game, because one day the Browns will emerge as a Super Bowl contender. Right?
Anyway, here’s some links for today:
- In addition to writing here on Dawg Pound Daily, I am also writing a weekly article for NFL.com, and this week I wrote that, despite Peyton Hillis’ emergence, the offense still needs plenty of work.
- Which quarterback gives the Browns the best chance to win? Turns out, it might actually be Seneca Wallace.
- That being said, Jake Delhomme’s status for Sunday’s game against the Bengals is still uncertain.
- Remember running back Jerome Harrison? He could still very easily contribute to the Browns’ backfield this season.
- Wide receiver Mohamed Massaquoi is patiently waiting for more opportunities, and with three catches in three games (and for being the #1 receiver), I could understand if he was frustrated. But he’s taking the right path in this situation, and fans should appreciate that.