It’s two days after the Browns’ loss to the New York Jets, and some of us are still agonizing over just how close the team was to knocking off yet another playoff contender. That being said, moving on from this loss is a little easier when you consider the (hopefully) bright future of this team.
And now, here are some links on this Tuesday morning:
- John Clayton of ESPN calls out head coach Eric Mangini for being a “little too cute” for attempting that onside kick in the first quarter of last Sunday’s game against the Jets. (ESPN)
- There isn’t enough paper or bandwidth in the world to list all of the things the Browns have gotten wrong since coming back into the league in 1999, but here’s what they’ve gotten wrong in just the last few seasons. (Waiting for Next Year)
- Inside the mind of Eric Mangini – this one comes from the point-of-view of roster cut Nate Jackson (Slate)
- When was the last time the Steelers were dominated by a team that the Browns had completely owned just the week before, anyway? (Cleveland Frowns)
- To some, the loss to the Jets felt like a shiv to the ribs. (The Cleveland Fan)
- Cleveland Browns increasingly sure they’ve found their star QB in Colt McCoy (Cleveland.com)