In Cleveland, it only takes one week for things to go from “Hey, things are starting to turn around!” to “It’s the same old thing – I’m done with Cleveland sports!” All of a sudden, Jake Delhomme might be back on the field and all of the coaches’ jobs are in jeopardy.
Never a dull moment when it comes to the Browns, huh?
- Jake Delhomme is back to 100 percent, which means we could see him on the field Sunday (Cleveland.com)
- The Internet Predicts Shakeup in Berea (Waiting for Next Year)
- The Browns Biggest Weakness Showed Up on Sunday (ESPN Cleveland)
- The 10 Worst Logos in Cleveland Sports History – this includes two Browns logos (The Cleveland Fan)
- The Week 12 Power Rankings from NFL Mocks has the Browns at #24 (NFL Mocks)