This week, the Cleveland Browns made it known that they would like to use their clout in the city to help attract private investors and developers potentially build up the land around Cleveland Browns Stadium into something special. Anyone from Cleveland knows that that entire area (including Burke Lakefront Airport) is a prime location that is terribly underdeveloped. The fact that the Browns are working with the city to help improve the lakefront is a great first step in the right direction.
To learn more about the concept, check out this website that the Browns have launched for it.
Here are some more links for you on this warm enough Saturday afternoon:
- Should the Browns choose A.J. Green or Julio Jones over a defensive lineman with their first pick? (Cleveland.com)
- Quarterback Colt McCoy has organized a workout with the team’s receivers. (Pro Football Talk)
- GM Tom Heckert is keeping the Browns’ draft strategy a mystery. (Waiting for Next Year)
- Both LSU CB Patrick Peterson and Nebraska CB Prince Amukamara could help Browns (Cleveland.com)
- And finally, be sure to vote for running back Peyton Hillis in the Madden NFL ’12 cover contest.