1. Green Bay Packers (5-0): Five weeks in and the Packers have established themselves as the elite team in the NFL.
3. New Orleans Saints (4-1): The Saints don’t grab the headlines now, but they’ll trade that for being able to make headlines in February.
4. Detroit Lions (5-0): How can you not be happy for the Detroit Lions this season?
5. Baltimore Ravens (3-1): The Ravens’ defense is on a mission this season.
6. Buffalo Bills (4-1): Can the Bills really keep pace with the Patriots in the AFC East all season?
7. San Diego Chargers (4-1): The Chargers do their best to lose, but just can’t seem to get it done.
8. San Francisco 49ers (4-1): A dominating defense could have this division locked up early.
9. Washington Redskins (3-1): A win this week buries the Eagles and makes the Redskins true contenders.
10. Houston Texans (3-2): The Texans seemed cursed to never make the playoffs, with injuries to big playmakers Andre Johnson and Mario Williams.