11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 13; 4-2): A win against the Saints means the Bucs aren’t just one-year wonders.
12. Oakland Raiders (LW: 14; 4-2): Will Carson Palmer help this team get to the playoffs in 2011?
13. Houston Texans (LW: 10; 3-3): It’s the same old story for the Texans, falling back to Earth after a fast start.
14. Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 17; 4-2): The Bengals’ big trade of Carson Palmer to the Raiders gives them more picks to build
15. Atlanta Falcons (LW: 15; 3-3): The Falcons have kept their heads above water…for now.
16. Washington Redskins (LW: 9; 3-2): John Beck, everyone.
17. Dallas Cowboys (LW: 16; 2-3): The Cowboys are not as bad as their 2-3 record states and Tony Romo continues to take too much criticism.
18. Tennessee Titans (LW: 18; 3-2): At this point, the AFC South is a two-team race between the Titans and Texans.
19. New York Jets (LW: 19; 3-3): Okay, so the Jets blew out the Dolphins, but does that really mean anything?
20. Chicago Bears (LW: 21; 3-3): Okay, so the Bears blew out the Vikings, but does that really mean anything?