21. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 20; 2-3): Don’t be surprised if the Seahawks win on Sunday, Browns fans.
22. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 22, 2-4): The Eagles avoided a complete meltdown by beating the Redskins on the road.
23. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 24; 2-3): Despite huge injuries to a lot of key players, the Chiefs remain competitive.
24. Cleveland Browns (LW: 23; 2-3): The Browns could be a deceptively bad 2-3 and are dealing with a lot of injuries heading into Sunday’s game against the Seahawks.
25. Carolina Panthers (LW: 25; 1-5): Thanks to Cam Newton (and the team being so bad), the Panthers are putting up the fifth-most passing yards per game.
26. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 27; 1-4): Kevin Kolb has a passer rating that is higher only than that of Kyle Orton, Sam Bradford, Blaine Gabbert, Rex Grossman, and Kerry Collins.
27. Denver Broncos (LW: 28; 1-4): Can’t decide if more people want to see the Broncos lose with Tim Tebow or win with Tim Tebow.
28. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 29; 1-5): The Jaguars are terrible, but Maurice Jones-Drew is having one of his best seasons.
29. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 26; 1-5): Christian Ponder is now starting, which is exciting, but you have to feel for Donovan McNabb at least a little bit.
30. St. Louis Rams (LW: 30; 0-5): I’d like to make a joke that the Rams aren’t out of it in the NFC West, but, sadly, I think it’s time to bury them for the season.
31. Indianapolis Colts (LW: 31; 0-6): Read a report that Colts fans are “tired of losing” and thus, not buying as many road game tickets. Thoughts on this, Browns fans?
32. Miami Dolphins (LW: 32; 0-5): Believe it or not, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. A big, Andrew Luck-shaped light.