This doesn’t have much to do with the Cleveland Browns – though his son does work in the team’s front office – but it’s worth noting that Jerry Sandusky was found guilty tonight on 45 of his 48 sexual abuse charges, and now faces 442 years in prison (a laughable, but satisfying number).
While he will most certainly appeal the ruling, the decision hopefully brings some closure to Sandusky’s victims and can help begin some semblance of a healing process.
And now, here are some Cleveland Browns links on this late Friday night:
- Fujita to Goodell at appeal hearing: “What the hell are you doing, Roger?” (Pro Football Talk)
- Don’t look for WR Percy Harvin in a Cleveland Browns uniform, Mary Kay Cabot says (Cleveland.com)
- The Quarterback Puzzle (The Cleveland Fan)
- Blogger Blitz: Return of Browns’ T.J. Ward (ESPN)
- Browns to RB Richardson: Prove me wrong (CBS Sports)