In case you didn’t know: Cleveland Browns training camp begins this week.
And now, here are some links for you on this late Sunday evening:
- Cleveland Browns’ offensive overhaul should make them better (Cleveland.com)
- Josh Gordon’s addition could end Mohamed Massaquoi’s days as unchallenged starter (ESPN Cleveland)
- Nate Ulrich: Examining 10 questions about the Browns’ offense heading into training camp (Ohio.com)
- An early guide to Browns rookies and their roles (Canton Rep)
- Cleveland Browns will win between 6-8 games, says Mary Kay Cabot (Cleveland.com)