1. Where do Bills fans currently fall on the scale of E.J. Manuel being the future of the franchise?
If the scale is 1 through 10, then fans on E.J. Manuel as a franchise quarterback is a 9 or 10 at this point. The excitement of us still very high since the draft and will remain probably for the entire season.
2. Though it has only been four games, what has the general sentiment been towards coach Doug Marrone?
New coach, new coaching staff in philosophy, new season. This basically sums up Doug Marrone, and with E.J. Manuel, Bills fans are extremely excited to have his philosophy and coaching staff here in Buffalo.
3. The Bills have been dealing with a lot of injuries, especially in the secondary. Yet, Joe Flacco threw five interceptions against them on Sunday. How have they been doing it?
Because of the injuries and the young crew that the Bills have at cornerback. Last week, the Bills moved to a zone on defense in the secondary rather than a man defense because the personnel is just not there.
4. Fred Jackson continues to produce with the carries he gets. What exactly is the future going to be for this offense as it tries to figure out a scenario that works using both him and C.J. Spiller?
The future of the offense with both Jackson and Spiller sharing carries is going to be similar to what it has been in the past. They both have a relationship without it being a fight to get carries. They read each other well and are able to sub in and out without speaking to each other. This allows them to have a smooth transition with substitutions in the backfield, and if this continues I don’t think any Bills fan will mind having two No. 1 running backs in the backfield at any time.
5. What is your prediction for tonight’s game?
Both the Bills and Browns are coming off wins this past week. I think it’s going to be a good game and a well-fought game but in the end I think Buffalo will beat the Browns, 24-17.