Browns Vs. Ravens: Takeaways from 3rd Quarter of Excitement
The Cleveland Browns face off with the Baltimore Ravens. We will give you takeaways from each quarter. A huge game for both teams. A win for the Browns sends them into the Bye Week on a roll.
Here are our takeaways, both the obvious and then the less obvious, from the 3rd Quarter of Browns Vs. Ravens:
- Browns get a first down coming out of halftime.
- Andrew Hawkins pulls in pass in tight coverage after gaining yards on an end around.
- Isaiah Crowell started the second half and ran for a big first down.
- Terrance West danced a ton in the first half leading to Crowell’s insertion.
- Crowell takes a quick pitch 14 yards for a TD>
- 2 end arounds, jet sweeps key to opening the run game.
- Ravens respond with big TE screen.
- Defense struggling to stay home allows play to go for 32.
- Ravens drive down to the 1 yard line.
- Defense gouged on outside run down close to the goal.
- Aggressive defense has hurt the Browns on screens and outside runs.
- Ravens power a touchdown over the right side.
- Not enough beef/push for Browns, good for 1 play but not the second.
- First play of drive long pass play to 50 yard line.
- Andrew Hawkins is almost unguardable with his release moves.
- Isaiah Crowell with another long run.
- Getting more time over West this game is a sign of things to come possibly.
- Crowell, West and Ben Tate could be interesting moving forward.
- Run game and Andrew Hawkins leads to a 1st and goal.
- Browns offense has been impressive all season since 1st half of Steelers game.
- A lot of rinse/repeat in a good way.
- Touchdown to Miles Austin gives the Browns the lead again.
- Quick accurate throw key by Hoyer.
The Browns lead going into the 4th quarter.
How are you feeling about the game?