Daily Dawg Tags: Friday, May 8
By Thomas Moore
Spanning the FanSided globe to bring you the best of Cleveland sports – from the Browns to the Indians and Cavs – this is your Daily Dawg Tags for Friday, May 8.
- Is the Browns QB of the future on the roster? – Jimmy Haslam wants a quarterback, but he may already have one on the roster in Johnny Manziel.
- Cleveland Browns sign second-round pick Nate Orchard – The Browns signed outside linebacker Nate Orchard on the eve of this weekend’s rookie camp.
- Cleveland Browns sign sixth-round pick Randall Telfer – The Browns signed tight end Randall Telfer on the eve of this weekend’s rookie camp.
- 2015 NFL Draft: How the AFC North Graded Out – The Browns had a solid draft, but what about their rivals in the AFC North? We take a look at what Pittsburgh, Cincinnati and Baltimore did.
- Cleveland Indians still winless in Corey Kluber’s starts – Another Corey Kluber start, another loss from the Cleveland Indians.
- Wahoo’s on the Mic: Cleveland Indians with Zack Meisel – Zack Meisel of The Plain Dealer and Cleveland.com joins the podcast to give a report on what he’s seen from the front lines of the Cleveland Indians campaign.
- Cavs vs. Bulls Game 3 Preview – The Cavs head to Chicago for Game 3 of their series with the Bulls tonight at 8.
- How big will J.R. Smith be for Cavaliers in Game 3? – J.R. Smith returns from his two-game suspension. What impact will he make in Game 3?
- Kevin Love not accepting Kelly Olynk’s apology, yet – The Cleveland Cavaliers lost Kevin Love to a torn labrum and he’s not returning the apologetic phone calls of the man who ended his postseason.
- Joakim Noah says Cavs fan spit on him – The Cleveland Cavaliers don’t have a great relationship with Joakim Noah, and the Bulls center is claiming a fan spit on him after Game 2.
All Around Cleveland Sports
- Report: 99 percent Kevin Love stays with Cavs – Kevin Love will play for the Cleveland Cavaliers next season, according to a report from Fox Sports/SportsTime Ohio.
- Thinking Browns, Indians and Cavaliers – Ric McElroy has a few thoughts about the Browns, Indians and Cavaliers.
- Dwayne Bowe out to prove he is still one of the better wide receivers – Dwayne Bowe is not the same wide receiver he was a few years ago, and he needs to prove he is still is one of the better WRs in the NFL.
What are your thoughts on today’s edition of “Daily Dawg Tags” from Dawg Pound Daily?