- Cavaliers’ playoff run soothing pain of one Browns’ fan – Staff writer Roger Cohen has enjoyed the playoff run by the Cleveland Cavaliers and now there is just one score to settle.
- Justin Gilbert is the Browns’ invisible man – One year after being the eighth overall selection in the 2014 NFL Draft, cornerback Justin Gilbert is quietly working to get his career on track.
- Johnny Manziel maintains support of fans (ESPN) – Two viewpoints seemed to emerge over the weekend on Johnny Manziel. The one that Manziel lives in a bubble unlike any we’ve seen in a long time, with his every move watched and scrutinized. There also is the viewpoint Manziel helped create that bubble and then cries foul when the bubble works against him.
- Josh McCown: No QB battle removed distractions (NFL.com) – Josh McCown is glad he doesn’t have to deal with the hoopla Brian Hoyer had to go through last season in a battle with Johnny Manziel.
- Malcolm Johnson brings something Browns did not have in 2014 (clevelandbrowns.com) – Rookie fullback/tight end Malcolm Johnson has stood out thus far in the OTAs for a few reasons but none more noticeable than this: The Browns didn’t have a player like him on the roster in 2014.
- Where Steelers offensive success lies: Antonio Brown (Still Curtain) – The Steelers had one of the better offenses (statistically speaking) in the NFL in 2014. But who is responsible for that success? One possibility is wide receiver Antonio Brown.
- Darren Waller: Ravens rookie predictions (Ebony Bird) – The Baltimore Ravens sixth round pick of 2015, wide receiver Darren Waller, is a mixed bag for sure.
- Five games Cincinnati Bengals must win this season (Stripe Hype) – After going 0-for-4 in the playoffs the past for seasons, the Bengals are facing a “Drive for Five” season in 2015. Here are five games they need to win to return to the playoffs.
- What a month of May for Jason Kipnis (Wahoos on First) – Tribe second baseman Jason Kipnis had a historic month in May, one that put him in the company of Ty Cobb and Al Simmons.
- Is this a must-win NBA Finals for LeBron James? (King James Gospel) – If LeBron wants to ever surpass Michael Jordan as the best basketball player of all time, he has to win this NBA Finals matchup with Golden State.
- 5 reasons the Warriors scare the Cavs (Factory of Sadness) – The NBA Finals tip off on Thursday night and the matchup appears to favor the Golden State Warriors.
What are your thoughts on the Daily Dawg Tags? What would you like to see more (or less) of?