And we are back!
Week 13 is in the books and the Dawg Pound Daily staff is back again with their Week 14 picks of the NFL games.
Last week saw the New England Patriots lose at home to the Philadelphia Eagles, a Hail Mary from Aaron Rodgers helped the Green Bay Packers beat the Detroit Lions, and the Carolina Panthers survive a scare in New Orleans against the Saints to remain unbeaten.
More from Dawg Pound Daily
- 3 Cleveland Browns players who don’t deserve another season in 2023
- How the Browns could maximize Nick Chubb in 2023
- Can Deshaun Watson get to Patrick Mahomes level for Cleveland Browns?
- 3 Cleveland Browns who should see an expanded role in 2023 and 1 who should not
- Is Marcus Davenport on the Browns radar in 2023?
Oh, and our beloved Cleveland Browns were dismantled at home, 37-3, by the Cincinnati Bengals.
The Dawg Pound Daily staff posted a record of 78-42 with five of our eight writers predicting 10 or more games correctly.
As we embark on the final quarter of the season, here are our week 14 picks and our bold prediction for the Browns game this week!
[table id=24 /]