The Cleveland Browns played a terrible game on Sunday, providing us with more questions than answers in the latest episode of the DPD Podcast.
My dream of having a positive postgame podcast remains on hold after another awful outing by the Cleveland Browns.
Sunday's 31-7 loss was hard to watch, and most fans probably didn't stick around to see the garbage time touchdown that finally got some points on the board.
Alas, we took a look at the top storylines surrounding this team in the latest episode of the DPD Podcast.
More from Dawg Pound Daily
- Cleveland Browns: Could Odell Beckham Jr be demanding return to The Big Apple?about 16 hours ago
- How much is Cleveland Browns linebacker Joe Schobert worth?about 17 hours ago
- Cleveland Browns Greg Robinson reportedly arrested for Marijuana possessionabout 18 hours ago
- Cleveland Browns should not put faith in signing top free agent offensive tacklesabout 19 hours ago
- Kareem Hunt confident he will be with Cleveland Browns in 2020about 20 hours ago
The game was so bad we avoided too much talk of stats. Talking about the lack of a running game in this one may give us ulcers.
The main talking points focus on where this team is and whether the group in charge is right for the job. We aren't calling for anyone to be fired, but it is hard to predict what Jimmy Haslam will do if the team goes 1-15 once again. And if they don't get a win...we won't even go there yet.
Wins are the only thing that can change anything with this organization. All the talk of "winning" the offseason is useless once the losses begin to pile up in the only standings that matter.
Be sure to subscribe to the show on iTunes and to leave us a review. And thank you for sticking with us and listening even though we haven't had the most exciting topics to discuss.
We will be back with another episode on Friday, talking about the impending battle with Josh McCown and the New York Jets. Should be a fun one.