Cleveland Browns: 5 free agents they can still sign
By Randy Gurzi
2. Terrelle Pryor, WR, Washington Redskins
This one seemed more likely before they acquired Jarvis Landry from the Miami Dolphins, but it shouldn’t be a dead topic. In fact, there’s still reportedly interest in the Browns bringing back wide receiver Terrelle Pryor.
More from Browns News
- Cleveland Browns critics continue to misplace their judgement
- 3 Cleveland Browns players who don’t deserve another season in 2023
- How the Browns could maximize Nick Chubb in 2023
- Can Deshaun Watson get to Patrick Mahomes level for Cleveland Browns?
- 3 Cleveland Browns who should see an expanded role in 2023 and 1 who should not
He’s also spending time in Cleveland as he’s reportedly there on St. Patrick’s Day, but only to see the Ohio State wrestling team compete. He then plans to visit with the Seattle Seahawks, but the Browns are still in play according to Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com.
"“He’s in Cleveland today, but to support Ohio State in the NCAA wrestling championships and not to visit with the Browns. Pryor, 28, has expressed interest on social media on playing for the Browns again, and the feeling is mutual. But several other teams are interested, including the Seahawks and Rams. The Browns and Pryor have been trying to come to terms on the money, and if they can close the gap, he could be back in Cleveland.” – Cabot, Cleveland.com"
The Browns would be wise to bring in a guy who had 77 receptions for 1,007 yards for them in 2016. It didn’t work out in Washington, but he’s back on the market now and could bring some crazy depth if signed.