Cleveland Browns: All-Time roster
By Randy Gurzi
Offensive Line —Joe Thomas, Gene Hickerson, Alex Mack, Dick Schafrath, Mike McCormack
No Browns offensive line list would be complete without Joe Thomas. The No. 3 overall pick in 2007, Thomas was a 10-time Pro Bowl selection and made the All-Pro First-Team seven times.
More from Browns News
- How the Browns could maximize Nick Chubb in 2023
- Can Deshaun Watson get to Patrick Mahomes level for Cleveland Browns?
- 3 Cleveland Browns who should see an expanded role in 2023 and 1 who should not
- Is Marcus Davenport on the Browns radar in 2023?
- 5 Free agents from Super Bowl LVII Cleveland Browns should target
Despite playing for a winning franchise in only one season — his rookie year — Thomas was the consummate professional and gave his all to this team. He’s just one of the best to have ever worn this uniform.
A six-time Pro Bowl player lines up on the other side as Mike McCormack gets that nod. He won two titles and made the Hall of Fame in 1984.
The guards are just as decorated as Gene Hickerson made six Pro Bowls and five First-Team All-Pro nods. He played 202 games over 15 seasons for Cleveland and is also an owner of a gold jacket. Dick Schafrath made another six Pro Bowls and four First-Team selections.
The interior is anchored by Alex Mack. A first-round pick in 2009, Mack made the Pro Bowl three times for Cleveland before agreeing to a huge deal with the Atlanta Falcons. He’s made the past two Pro Bowl’s for the Dirty Birds and continues to be one of the best in the NFL at what he does.