Cameron Fleming, Dallas Cowboys
This one may be a long shot because the Dallas Cowboys just signed Cameron Fleming this offseason. They did this thanks to how atrocious things got for them after losing Tyron Smith to injury in 2017.
More from Dawg Pound Daily
- How the Browns could maximize Nick Chubb in 2023
- Can Deshaun Watson get to Patrick Mahomes level for Cleveland Browns?
- 3 Cleveland Browns who should see an expanded role in 2023 and 1 who should not
- Is Marcus Davenport on the Browns radar in 2023?
- 5 Free agents from Super Bowl LVII Cleveland Browns should target
Fleming comes to them as their best insurance. He’s got starting experience at both tackle positions as well as at guard — all positions he played while with the New England Patriots. That experience, as well as how he played in those starts, makes him incredibly valuable to Dallas.
That doesn’t mean Cleveland can’t lure him away for the right price.
Another area of need for Dallas has been the wide receiver position, which happens to be a spot the Browns are sitting pretty at. One player who could catch the eye of the Boys is Corey Coleman, the former first-round pick out of Baylor who has yet to break out for Cleveland.
Coleman has however been pretty solid to start camp. That positive vibe isn’t enough to make Cleveland forget his durability concerns and in-game issues, but it could be enough to get a receiver-needy team to make a move like this. They may not bite, but it wouldn’t hurt to at least ask.