1. Joe Thomas, Offensive Tackle
Even after the addition of arguably the best tackle in free agency this year, the Browns still need lots of help on that uncertain offensive line. What better way than seeing Joe Thomas compete with this very highly talented roster?
More from Browns News
- How the Browns could maximize Nick Chubb in 2023
- Can Deshaun Watson get to Patrick Mahomes level for Cleveland Browns?
- 3 Cleveland Browns who should see an expanded role in 2023 and 1 who should not
- Is Marcus Davenport on the Browns radar in 2023?
- 5 Free agents from Super Bowl LVII Cleveland Browns should target
While Thomas did not see very successful seasons in his career with the Browns, he still will go down as one of the all-time greats when it comes to suiting up in the brown and orange. Finishing his career with the Browns all while being with them for his entire career, Thomas had a record of 48-128 in games played with the Browns.
Thomas was a 10-time Pro Bowler as well as a 7-time First-Team All-Pro selection. Thomas also set the record for 10,363 consecutive snaps, a crazy record that is one that will always be remembered and never forgotten.
Outside of his production on the field, Thomas was also always a class act off the field and always a leader to everyone around him.
While it may be just about impossible to ever find a lineman to fill the shoes of Thomas, it would be very nice for the Browns to find their future tackle with the number 10 overall pick in this year’s draft.