Week 3 vs. Washington Redskins
Ron Rivera may be more experienced than Kevin Stefanski in being a head coach, but Stefanski has the overall talent advantage and is a well-respected offensive mind.
More from Dawg Pound Daily
- How the Browns could maximize Nick Chubb in 2023
- Can Deshaun Watson get to Patrick Mahomes level for Cleveland Browns?
- 3 Cleveland Browns who should see an expanded role in 2023 and 1 who should not
- Is Marcus Davenport on the Browns radar in 2023?
- 5 Free agents from Super Bowl LVII Cleveland Browns should target
A certain upgrade but the signing of Kendall Fuller to go along with Darby is a joke. Quarterbacks completed 78 percent of their passes with a quarterback rating of 131.6 against Fuller last season. He will be targeted every play that he’s on the field.
The one bright spot is Terry McLaurin who was the standout of the offense last year. Even with the suspect quarterback play, he still racked up almost 1,000 yards and seven touchdowns in his rookie campaign. But with Denzel Ward on him and Grant Delpit over the top, the Redskins’ top offensive weapon will be neutralized against the Browns.