First of all, I just want to apologize for the lack of timely updates. It’s not much of an excuse, but my internet has been acting up and I’ve been unable to access the site for the last few days for some reason. Thus, some of the links are from news stories that occurred on Tuesday. For instance:
- Offensive coordinator Rob Chudzinski has turned down the chance to interview with the Baltimore Ravens for their vacant head-coaching position and instead has signed a new contract with the Browns.
And now for some newer stuff:
- GM Phil Savage says that coach Romeo Crennel is going to get a contract extension within the next few days. What’s more surprising is that he proclaimed Derek Anderson to be the starting quarterback in 2008.
- Apparently, Browns fans who want to get rid of Derek Anderson ASAP are out of their minds.
- If you’re reading this, there’s a good chance you despise the Pittsburgh Steelers. Want people to know that you hate the Steelers absolutely, 100% for sure? Check this out.
- Got an extra penny lying around? Maybe you’ll want to spend it on a new jersey.
And for the Cavs fans out there, especially those who have a particularly strong disdain for Larry Hughes, this should put some smiles – or maybe horrific frowns – on some faces.
Topics: Baltimore Ravens, Cavaliers, Cleveland Browns, Coach, Contract, Derek Anderson, Extension, Football, Head, Jersey, Larry Hughes, NFL, Phil Savage, Pittsburgh Steelers, Quarterback, Rob Chudzinksi, Romeo Crennel