On this Friday afternoon, I figured I would introduce some links. The goal would be to start making this a daily endeavor, and hopefully we follow through with it, because that would really be swell:
- Screenshots of Cleveland Browns Stadium in Madden ’09.
- The Browns’ rookies – along with those of the Giants, Texans, and Saints – visited the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Wednesday.
Around the AFC North:
- Chad Johnson appears humble, and the media couldn’t care less about reporting it. David, our Bengals blogger, wonders where the media is when Johnson isn’t causing a ruckus. It really shouldn’t come as a surprise.
- Watching the Baltimore Ravens suffer is somewhat of a glorious pastime for Browns fans. It rivals Christmas in its abilities to instill feel-good vibes among all who inhabit the Cleveland area and are avid supporters of the Brownies. On that note, let’s hope the Ravens never find the starting quarterback they so desperately seek.
- Fan-Sided blogs has had a busy week, debuting a brand-new main site. In addition to that, the network is proud to introduce Jeanne, the lead blogger for Black & Teal, the network’s Jacksonville Jaguars blog. Head on over there and wish her a warm welcome, or something of the sort.