I think I’d give my left foot to go one week without wondering about the job security of a Cleveland Browns head coach. One week, I’m talking about how the Browns have to give Eric Mangini another year with added talent, and the next week the Browns look so bad against the Buffalo Bills that it doesn’t do much to help my argument.
But that’s just what it means to be writing about the Browns. Constantly talking about the coaching staff simply comes with the territory, but so does the dream that maybe, one day, we won’t have to.
Either way, here are some links for you on this Tuesday afternoon:
- The Week 15 Power Rankings are out, and the Browns are ranked #20 (NFL Mocks)
- Is Peyton Hillis Wearing Down? (Waiting for Next Year)
- This Week in Second-Guessing: Tony Grossi and Chris Fedor Dive for the Darkess – Fun Fact: the Browns have been favored to win only two of the thirteen games they’ve played so far this season (Cleveland Frowns)
- Cleveland Browns need to win two of the last three games to secure Eric Mangini’s job (Cleveland.com)
- Can Peyton Hillis Correct His Fumbling Issues? (Browns Central)
- QB Choice is Between Delhomme, McCoy (But I think I know who we’d all like to see out there at this point – Ohio.com)