The Cleveland Browns travel to Indianapolis to take on the Colts tomorrow, and one team will be leaving that game in an 0-2 hole. If the Browns should lose to the Peyton Manning-less Colts, the mood in Cleveland will not be pretty.
While the Browns aren’t exactly meant to be playoff contenders in 2011, fans are holding this team to a certain standard judging by the general reaction to their loss against the Bengals. For the Browns to drop another game within their reach will not go over well, as fans grow increasingly dejected at the fortunes of the franchise.
Will the Browns take care of business in Indianapolis, or will this be another disappointing Sunday for Browns fans? Either way, here are some Browns vs. Colts links from around the web to help get you prepared:
- Cleveland Browns cornerback Joe Haden preps for another big game against the Colts (Cleveland.com)
- Week 2: The Browns Will Win If…(Waiting for Next Year)
- A Short Glossary of Excuses (The Cleveland Fan)
- Nate Ulrich: Cleveland Browns must run over Indianapolis Colts (Ohio.com)
- Dwight Freeney vs. Joe Thomas, Round Two (Dawgs By Nature)
- Browns coach Pat Shurmur: There’s a chance OL Tony Pashos could be out for several weeks (Ohio.com)
- Browns’ Cribbs willing to risk long returns (Yahoo! Sports)
- Pittsburgh Steelers are washed up, says Warren Sapp (Cleveland.com)