1. Green Bay Packers (LW: 1; 6-0): At this point, the Packers are playing so well that the 16-0 whispers have begun.
2. New England Patriots (LW: 2; 5-1): It’s always good to know the Patriots don’t have to blow a team out to get a win.
3. Baltimore Ravens (LW: 5; 4-1): The AFC North is as competitive as ever with the Bengals’ rise, but it’s the Ravens D that will keep them at the top.
4. San Francisco 49ers (LW: 8; 5-1): The 49ers are currently riding one of the NFL’s best defenses to the top of the NFC West (and will likely stay there).
5. New Orleans Saints (LW: 3; 4-2): The Saints squandered a chance to put some distance between them and the rest of the NFC South.
6. Detroit Lions (LW: 4; 5-1): The Lions finally lost, but how excited are you for their Thanksgiving match-up against the Packers?
7. Buffalo Bills (LW: 6; 4-2): Fred Jackson trails Darren McFadden by only nine yards for the most rushing yards in the NFL.
8. San Diego Chargers (LW: 7; 4-1): The Chargers were on the bye, which means we can’t say anything about another near-disastrous loss.
9. Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 11; 4-2): The Steelers look to be one of the quiet teams this season, simply going about their business every week.
10. New York Giants (LW: 12; 4-2): The Giants lead the NFL with 21 sacks.