Around the Dawg Pound: Monday Afternoon Links
Cleveland Browns training camp is now in full swing, and believe it or not, the first preseason game week is already upon us. The Browns are taking on the Green Bay Packers this Saturday, August 13, at 7:30 p.m., even though it feels like it was just yesterday that we were wondering if the preseason would be lost due to the lockout.
There’s certainly no complaining here, as each preseason game brings us closer to the start of the actual season. With that will come plenty of news, so keep checking back with Dawg Pound Daily for the latest developments coming out of Berea.
Here are some Browns links on this Monday afternoon:
- Colt McCoy revels in ‘crazy’ week of improvement for Cleveland Browns’ offense (Cleveland.com)
- Mohamed Massaquoi, Montario Hardesty not doing much in training camp (Pro Football Talk)
- CB Sheldon Brown aims to maintain Iron Man status with Browns (Ohio.com)
- About the Browns’ Wide Receivers and Tough Decisions Coming (Waiting for Next Year)
- Browns coach Pat Shurmur says offense will come along (Ohio.com)
- The Browns Outsider: Training Camp (The Cleveland Fan)
- Browns hope they have right side of line solidified with Shawn Lauvao and Tony Pashos (The News-Herald)