Browns Vs Raiders: 1st Quarter Impact Plays
As the Cleveland Browns take on the Oakland Raiders at home in Sunday’s mid-day game we will take a look at impact plays for the game.
Here are those impact plays for Browns Vs Raiders:
- The Raiders rushing attack are attacking wide open lanes.
- If the Raiders can establish the run the Browns could struggle in the play action passing game.
- Raiders attempt a fake punt, moving backup Matt Schaub behind center. Tashaun Gipson with another INT.
- Raiders playing like a team with nothing to lose.
- On Third and 10 Brian Hoyer hits Jordan Cameron in perfect position but ball is dropped.
- Sun may have played a role.
- Browns Billy Cundiff hits long 52 yard field goal. Good!
- Browns 3 Raiders 0
- WR screen to Taylor Gabriel huge pickup of 48 yards.
- John Greco, Joel Bitonio and Jordan Cameron all with huge blocks.
- Browns play calling and line play leading to very little in the run game.
- After big play Browns again forced to kick a field goal.
- Browns 6 Raiders 0
- This game seems like a replica of the Jaguars game.
- First play of Browns next possession Browns go double play action pass deep to Travis Benjamin.
- Ball not thrown well, Benjamin breaks up the easy interception.
- Hoyer’s deep ball continues to flutter and not be on a line.
The Browns seem to be dominating the game but are only up 6 – 0. The Browns will likely punt on the first play of the second quarter. The Raiders decision to not run the ball often is their biggest issue. Most runs have given the Browns trouble but they have gone away from it. The Browns have gotten good field position and a couple big plays. Besides that the lack of deep threat is showing. The run game is bad to pathetic thanks to the offensive line.
What do you think about the big impact plays from the 1st Quarter?