Textgate: No Draft Pick Punishment Expected
In an exciting update about Textgate, the Cleveland Borwns are not expected to lose draft picks when they are punishment. That punishment is expected to come down later this week but no draft picks lost would be a huge, exciting things for fans and the team:
Compared to last week when the report was that the Browns would get “severe” punishment, this is great news. If it is true the Browns will keep all 10 of their picks and really be able to attack their needs.
With all 10 picks GM Ray Farmer will have options to move around, up and down, or stay put and add a bunch of talent.
More from Dawg Pound Daily
- 3 Cleveland Browns players who don’t deserve another season in 2023
- How the Browns could maximize Nick Chubb in 2023
- Can Deshaun Watson get to Patrick Mahomes level for Cleveland Browns?
- 3 Cleveland Browns who should see an expanded role in 2023 and 1 who should not
- Is Marcus Davenport on the Browns radar in 2023?
If Farmer is suspended it will likely be during the season, for a certain amount of games, will impact how the Browns are able to turnover the roster during the season. The hope is that the team won’t have to make as many moves as they did last year. Due to injury and taking over the roster last year, Farmer made tons of moves weekly last year.
Adam Schefter has us excited that the Browns will not lose picks due to Textgate.
Are you surprised by this report about Ray Farmer and Textage?