2015 NFL Draft: Who Should the Browns select at No. 19?
By Thomas Moore
May 8, 2014; New York, NY, USA; A general view of a helmet, NFL shield, stage, and podium before the start of the 2014 NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall. Mandatory Credit: Adam Hunger-USA TODAY Sports
The NFL Draft kicks off Thursday night at 8 with the Cleveland Browns holding an NFL-high 10 picks – including two in the first round.
This is the second year in a row, and the third in the past four, that the Browns will have two selections in the first round of the draft. The Browns will pick at No. 12 and again at No. 19 (thanks to last year’s trade with Buffalo).
More from Dawg Pound Daily
- 3 Cleveland Browns players who don’t deserve another season in 2023
- How the Browns could maximize Nick Chubb in 2023
- Can Deshaun Watson get to Patrick Mahomes level for Cleveland Browns?
- 3 Cleveland Browns who should see an expanded role in 2023 and 1 who should not
- Is Marcus Davenport on the Browns radar in 2023?
Since joining the NFL in 1950 the Browns have never selected a player at No. 19. But there have been some notable players selected at this spot, including:
- Wide receiver Jeremy Maclin by Philadelphia in 2009.
- Wide receiver Marvin Harrison by Indianapolis in 1996.
- Safety Jack Tatum by Oakland in 1971.
- Hall of Fame safety Roger Wehrli by St. Louis in 1969.
We’ve spent considerable time profiling college players and speculating about what the Browns will do during the draft’s three days, now we want to hear from you.
Who should the Browns draft at No. 19? Vote in the poll and let us know in the comments what you would do if you could sit in general manager Ray Farmer‘s chair come Thursday night.
If you haven’t already done so, be sure to vote in our poll on who the Browns should select at No. 12.