Daily Dawg Tags: Tuesday, May 19
By Thomas Moore
Spanning the FanSided globe to bring you the best of Cleveland sports – from the Browns to the Indians and Cavs – these are your Daily Dawg Tags for Tuesday, May 19.
- Four questions on RB Duke Johnson – We talk with Juan Toribio from Canes Warning about the Browns newest running back.
- Cleveland Browns sign LB Hayes Pullard – The Browns come to contract terms with seventh-round draft pick Hayes Pullard
- Cleveland Browns sign WR Vince Mayle – The Browns come to contract terms with fourth-round draft pick Vince Mayle.
- Browns draft class ranked No. 2 by NFL.com – General manager Ray Farmer put together the second-best draft in the league, according to NFL.com’s rankings.
- Cleveland Indians: Who’s hot? Who’s not? – Six weeks into the season, who’s hot and who’s not for the last-place Cleveland Indians?
- Aviles activated; Adams optioned – The Indians made some roster moves on Monday, activating Mike Aviles from the restricted list and optioning Austin Adams to Triple-A Columbus.
- Shaun Marcum to get first start since 2013 – The Indians are in need of starting pitching, so they’re turning to Shaun Marcum on Wednesday.
- Kyrie Irving returns to practice – Point guard Kyrie Irving returned to practice for the Cavs on Monday, a move that left head coach David Blatt feeling “encouraged.”
- Bold prediction: Cavs sweep Hawks in Conference Finals – The Cavs open the Eastern Conference Finals on Wednesday in Atlanta against the Hawks. Is a sweep in store for the Cavs?
All-Around Cleveland Sports
- NBA Playoffs Final 4 power rankings – Now that the playoffs are down to the last four, how do Cleveland, Atlanta, Golden State and Houston stack up?
- The 2015 Cleveland Indians curse of expectations – Have the 2015 Cleveland Indians fallen victim of a curse, or simply cursed with expectations?
What are your thoughts on today’s edition of “Daily Dawg Tags” from Dawg Pound Daily?