Daily Dawg Tags: 1955 Browns faced familiar challenge
By Thomas Moore
Spanning the FanSided globe to bring you the best of Cleveland sports – from the Browns to the Indians and Cavs – these are your Daily Dawg Tags for Friday, May 22.
- #TBT: Cleveland Browns open 1955 season with a loss – The Cleveland Browns were facing a dilemma heading into the 1955 NFL season, one that would be very familiar to fans even now, 60 years later.
- Tribe takes second straight series – The Cleveland Indians might be on a bit of a roll after defeating the Chicago White Sox Thursday night for their second consecutive series win.
- Wahoos on the Mic: Defense and Pitching – On the latest episode, it’s discussed whether it can possibly get worse defensively for the Indians.
- Cavs vs. Hawks: 5 Standout stats from Game 1 – Five things you need to know from Cleveland’s Game 1 win over Atlanta in the Eastern Conference Finals.
- Cavs Big 3 completed by “The Others” – The Cavs’ season was a bit of a rocky one, only stabilized by the New 3 of Iman Shumpert, J.R. Smith and Timofey Mozgov in mid-January.
All-Around Cleveland Sports
- Cleveland Indians should have traded for Josh Donaldson – The Voice of the Fan has watched a lot of lousy baseball through the first two months of the season, and can’t help but wonder how Josh Donaldson would be helping the Tribe.
What are your thoughts on today’s edition of “Daily Dawg Tags” from Dawg Pound Daily?