- Cleveland Browns OTAs Day 1: Alex Mack nears “full go” – The Cleveland Browns opened the first of 10 Organized Team Activities today, and while center Alex Mack was limited, he did reportedly participate with the first-team offense in several walk-through drills.
- Four questions on LB Hayes Pullard – There is little that Hayes Pullard did not experience during his time years at USC. To learn a bit more about the Browns’ seventh-round selection, 219th overall selection pick the 2015 NFL Draft, we reached out to Alicia de Artola at Reign of Troy for a four-question Q&A on Pullard.
- Can Johnny Manziel be a two-point weapon? – With the new rules potentially making extra points more difficult, can Johnny Manziel be a two-point conversion weapon for the Browns?
- Tribe wastes opportunities in loss to Rangers – The Rangers pulled out a late-inning win against the Indians on Tuesday, as they handed Cleveland its second consecutive loss.
- Jason Kipnis doesn’t crack the top in All-Star voting – Despite posting the fourth-highest batting average through one-quarter of the season, Jason Kipnis failed to crack the top five in All-Star Game voting.
- Jason Kipnis catches fire in May – Go inside the numbers of Kipnis’ torrid month of May.
- Cavs sweep Hawks, advance to NBA Finals – For the fifth straight year, LeBron James will be headed to the NBA Finals and this time he’s taking the Cavs with him.
- LeBron James deactivates chill mode (video) – The Cleveland Cavaliers were questioned for not resting LeBron James in Game 4, but he shut down chill mode early on.
All-Around Cleveland Sports
- Cavs take to social media after Hawks’ sweep – As LeBron James and his family celebrated another trip to the NBA Finals, the King’s crew posed for a selfie at center court following the Cleveland Cavaliers sweep of the Atlanta Hawks.
- LeBron James “can’t guarantee anything.” – As the Cleveland Cavaliers prepare to play for the franchise’s first title and the city’s first major sports championship since 1964 when the NBA Finals commence June 4, LeBron James isn’t making any promises.
What are your thoughts on today’s edition of “Daily Dawg Tags” from Dawg Pound Daily?