- Browns should steer clear of Ray Rice – While America is the land of second chances, the Browns are not the team to offer one to running back Ray Rice.
- Cleveland Browns to hold scrimmage at Ohio Stadium – The Cleveland Browns are taking their show on the road to Columbus, where they will hold a scrimmage on Aug. 7.
- Tashaun Gipson at No. 67 on NFL’s Top 100 list – Safety Tashaun Gipson was the first member of the Browns to make it onto the list of the Top 100 players of 2014.
- Corey Kluber stellar in win – Corey Kluber was stellar as the Indians overpowered the Mariners in a 5-3 win, allowing three runs on seven hits and a walk, while striking out 13.
- Cleveland Indians make series of roster moves – The Tribe made a series of roster moves on Thursday, placing Carlos Santana on the paternity list and Scott Atchison on the disabled list.
- Could the Cavs hire Tom Thibodeau? – No offense to David Blatt, but the question has to be asked as to whether or not fired Chicago Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau is a fit in Cleveland. (Editor’s note: Actually, that is a question that does not need to be asked.)
- Bill Laimbeer says LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan – For what it’s worth, former NBA player Bill Laimbeer believes LeBron James is better than Michael Jordan.
- Dwyane Wade to Cavs highly unlikely – According to a report out of Miami, Dwyane Wade and the Miami Heat are not exactly seeing eye to eye on his next contract. But don’t expect him in Wine and Gold next season.
All-Around Cleveland Sports
- Can Shaun Marcum make a longterm impact with the Tribe? – Could the Indians have found their answer as to who will be their fifth starter? It is possible.
What are your thoughts on today’s edition of “Daily Dawg Tags” from Dawg Pound Daily?