- Can Johnny Manziel still be the man? – Johnny Manziel has the talent and possibly a new-found drive to succeed. The question is, can he?
- Competition pushing Browns running backs – The addition of Duke Johnson, along with the maturation of Terrance West and Isaiah Crowell, may push the Browns rushing attack to new levels.
- Mike Pettine, Joe Haden see change in Justin Gilbert (ABJ) – It is still early, but head coach Mike Pettine and cornerback Joe Haden have noticed a difference in second-year cornerback Justin Gilbert.
- New extra-point rule an advantage for Browns? (ESPN) – Head coach Mike Pettine is pragmatic about the changes to the extra point.
- Browns offensive trio fails to impress (NFL.com) – Dave Dameshek ranks the top offensive trios for each team and he is not impressed by what the Browns have to offer.
- It’s never to early for a 2015 Browns hype video (Dawg Pound Designs)
- Steelers Dupree’s view of his transition (Still Curtain) – Rookie linebacker Bud Dupree has self-confidence in his football abilities, but does not take his talents for granted. He knows the transition will take work.
- Should the Bengals go for two more in 2015? (Stripe Hype) – Head coach Marvin Lewis is not a fan of the new extra-point rules, but will have to adjust.
- Lorenzo Taliaferro: Specialist or three-down back? (Ebony Bird) – Second-year back Lorenzo Taliaferro is looking to change his role with the Ravens.
- NBA Finals: Breaking down the benches (King James Gospel) – Which second unit has the advantage when the Cleveland Cavaliers take on the Golden State Warriors?
- NBA Finals: Position by position preview (King James Gospel) – Find out who has the edge at each position heading into tonight’s Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
- Home run ball held for ransom (Wahoo’s on First) – Brandon Moss hit his 100th career home run and the Tribe bullpen has some demands if he wants it back.
- Jason Kipnis top in top three of All-Star voting (Factory of Sadness) – Major League Baseball earlier this week released the most updated voting results for the all star game. Despite a great month of May, Jason Kipnis has not cracked the top three yet for the AL team.
What are your thoughts on the Daily Dawg Tags? What would you like to see more (or less) of?