- Browns 2015 game-by-game predictions – Staff writer Giovanni Castelli runs through each game on the Browns schedule and predicts the result. You may like what you find in there.
- TBT: 1955 Browns gain first win of season – In the latest installment on the title-winning 1955 team, the Browns head west to take on a familiar foe.
- Joe Haden should be in everyone’s Top 100 players (ESPN) – How can you put together a list of the NFL’s Top 100 players and not include cornerback Joe Haden?
- Browns add Lake Dawson to staff (Ohio.com) – Former Tennessee Titans vice president of player personnel Lake Dawson has joined the Browns front office.
- Will Steelers restructure or extend Timmons’ contract? (Still Curtain) – Pittsburgh linebacker Lawrence Timmons said that he is more than willing to rework a deal to reduce his hit on the salary cap.
- Is Chris Canty in danger of losing his starting job? (Ebony Bird) – Chris Canty wasn’t sure he would be in a Ravens uniform in 2015. Now he faces the possibility of losing his starting role.
- Are the Bengals finding another way to help Andy Dalton? (Stripe Hype) – Cincinnati’s wide receivers are working on a new technique to help quarterback Andy Dalton.
- Three takeaways from the Cavs Game 1 loss (King James Gospel) – The Cavs dropped Game 1 of the NBA Finals to Golden State. Here are three things you need to know.
- Kyrie Irving can’t shake injury-prone label (Factory of Sadness) – Just when it looked like the Cleveland Cavaliers had the firepower to match the Golden State Warriors, Cleveland sports misery happened in the form of another Kyrie Irving injury.
- Struggling AL Central gives Tribe a chance (Wahoo’s on First) – Despite a rough start to the season, the Indians are very much alive in the American League Central Division race.
What are your thoughts on the Daily Dawg Tags? What would you like to see more (or less) of?