- Vince Mayle a breakout player in 2015? – Once he gets on the field, rookie Vince Mayle has the ability to show why he was the “best-kept secret” on the West Coast last season.
- Andy Lee honors his late daughter – When he takes the field this season, punter Andy Lee will have a new uniform number in honor of a very special little girl.
- Johnny Manziel wants it to be “perfect” (ESPN) – With offseason workouts nearly complete, the Browns sense Johnny Manziel has been frustrated with his play, whether it’s good or bad.
- Steelers quiet offseason secures the future (Still Curtain) – The Steelers have been mostly quiet during the offseason, which may not be a bad thing.
- Is Elvis Dumervil the last Raven on the Top 100 list? (Ebony Bird) – Over half of the Top 100 Players of 2015 have been revealed, with Elvis Dumervil coming in at No. 46, likely ending the Ravens representation on the list.
- Can Bengals defensive line regain 2012 form? (Stripe Hype) – When the Bengals take the field in 2015, the play of the defensive line will be the linchpin of the defense’s success.
- 10 reasons for hope Cavs fans (King James Gospel) – The NBA Finals are tied 2-2 and heading back to Oakland, but don’t give up the ship just yet, Cavs fans.
- Are the Cavs better off without Kevin Love? (Factory of Sadness) – There are some media types wondering if the Cleveland Cavaliers should extend Kevin Love’s deal, considering they’re competing for a title without Love and Kyrie Irving.
- NBA Finals Game 4 Recap (King James Gospel) – It wasn’t pretty as Golden State evened the series with a Game 4 rout of the Cavaliers.
- Matthew Dellavedova and 5 underrated aspects of the NBA Finals (FanSided) – The NBA Finals have created a great deal of subplots and intrigue, but what are some of the aspects of the Finals that have gone overlooked?
- 29 thoughts on Game 4 (Ohio.com) – wenty-nine thoughts for 29 baskets in a 103-82 loss to the Golden State Warriors in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
- Tribe’s Giovanny Urshela has breakout game (Wahoo’s on First) – Cleveland Indians Shaun Marcum was lights out in getting the win over Seattle, but Giovanny Urshela stole the show.