- K’Waun Williams a PFF Secret Superstar – While Browns fans were already aware of what K’Waun Williams brought to the field, the undrafted free agent out of the University of Pittsburgh is gaining national attention as he has been named the team’s “Secret Superstar” by Pro Football Focus.
- Should the Browns take a look at Evan Mathis? – The offensive line is one of the strengths for the Cleveland Browns, but does that mean they shouldn’t take a look at Pro Bowl guard Evan Mathis, who was released by Philadelphia this week?
- Time for Tashaun Gipson to get back to work – Pro Bowl safety Tashaun Gipson signed his second-round contract tender and will reportedly be on the field for this week’s minicamp.
- Jim Brown annoints LeBron James – Jim Brown symbolically passed the Cleveland sports torch to LeBron James prior to Game 3 of the NBA Finals.
- Why the Steelers need Cortez Allen on the field (Still Curtain) – After scoring a big contract that should have secured a longtime starting corner for the Steelers, Cortez Allen did not perform up to that level in 2014.
- Steven Means: 2015 Baltimore Ravens sleeper (Ebony Bird) – One player who is positioned to go from unknown to meaningful contributor in 2015 is linebacker Steven Means.
- Scouting new Bengals’ defensive back Josh Shaw (Stripe Hype) – Josh Shaw was once seen as arguably the best cornerback in this year’s draft class, but due to some poor decisions Shaw’s draft stock fell. But regardless of how he arrived in Cincinnati, Shaw is in stripes, so how good is his game tape?
- NBA Finals: 5 standout stats from Game 5 (King James Gospel) – Five key stats from the Cavs’ Game 5 loss to Golden State.
- 35 thoughts on LeBron’s greatness, missing Mozgov (Ohio.com) – Thirty-five thoughts for 35 3-point attempts in the Cavaliers’ 104-91 loss to the Golden State Warriors in Game 5 of the NBA Finals.
- Lindor debuts, but Tigers still crush Indians (Wahoo’s on First) – The Cleveland Indians finally promoted Francisco Lindor, but they still don’t know how to beat the Detroit Tigers.