- Cleveland Browns offensive depth chart: fair or not? – Pro Football Focus ranked each offensive player on the Browns. We take a look to see if the rankings are fair or not.
- NFL Power Rankings: The general managers (NFL Mocks) – Where does Browns’ general manager Ray Farmer rank among his NFL peers?
- Teams with new OC, QB tend to struggle (ESPN) – Recent history is not kind to teams that enter a season with a new offensive coordinator and a new starting quarterback.
- Why Mike Mitchell is the true X-factor on defense (Still Curtain) – The Steelers’ X-factor on defense in 2015 will be safety Mike Mitchell.
- Ravens top players of all-time: Cornerbacks (Ebony Bird) – Who made the cut as the top cornerbacks in Baltimore franchise history?
- Defining Andy Dalton (Stripe Hype) – Over the past five years, one can divide Cincinnati Bengals’ fans into two categories: those who think Andy Dalton should be replaced, and those who do not.
- Indians’ season slip sliding away (Factory of Sadness) – The Cleveland Indians briefly showed some life in the AL Central, but another downward spiral has sucked the life out of that momentum–and of course, the Detroit Tigers are a big reason why.
- What Iman Shumpert has to do to force Game 7 (King James Gospel) – The stellar play from Iman Shumpert hasn’t carried into the NBA Finals and with the Cavs now on the brink of elimination, Cleveland desperately needs him to rediscover his form.
- Cleveland Indians: Who’s hot and who’s not? (Wahoo’s on First) – The Cleveland Indians haven’t gained much ground in the AL Central. They’re still looking up at every team in the division not named the Chicago White Sox and, again, they fumbled away a series in Detroit this weekend.