- Browns running game trending up – The Cleveland Browns have the 23rd best rushing attack in the NFL, according to a ranking at NFL.com, but the position group has the “potential to crack the Top 10.”
- Browns sign Duke Johnson – The Browns and running back Duke Johnson have agreed on a contract, meaning the team has now signed all 12 of its draft picks.
- Quarterback Hoption to be released in July – Hop View Brewing Company will release its latest Bernie Beer, Quarterback Hoption, by July 4.
- Browns build unity through paintball (clevelandbrowns.com) – Before the practice started, Mike Pettine revealed to the team it wouldn’t go through a traditional OTA on Friday. Instead, the Browns coach told the players to prepare for a morning full of paintball to officially close out the OTA portion of Cleveland’s offseason workout program.
- Steelers minicamp: Pouncey and Geathers at it again (Still Curtain) – Not even his own teammates can put up with Maurkice Pouncey.
- Can the Ravens’ run game hold up without Gary Kubiak? (Ebony Bird) – It is often taken for granted that the Baltimore Ravens will be able to run the ball well, but will that still be the case in 2015 with the person who installed and taught the system no longer in Baltimore?
- Adam Jones: Free to return (Stripe Hype) – The Bengals need to rely on Adam Jones in the return game in 2015.
- What’s next for LeBron James and the Cavs? (ESPN) – It is decision time again for LeBron James. Where he’ll end up after his latest potential foray into free agency likely won’t be as intriguing as the how.
- 51 thoughts on a 51-year title drought (Ohio.com) – Fifty-one thoughts for 51 years …
- Tribe blanks Cubs in return to Wrigley (Wahoo’s on First) – The Cleveland Indians and the Cubs squared off at Wrigley Field on Tuesday for the first time since 2009, and the Indians walked away with a 6-0 shutout.
- NBA Finals: Cavs drop Game 6 (King James Gospel) – The Cleveland Cavaliers will once again have to wait until next year as they were defeated in the NBA Finals by the Golden State Warriors.
- The world will never forget a Cleveland title (Factory of Sadness) – Maxim Magazine believes everyone outside of Cleveland should be rooting against a championship a Cleveland title would rob the rest of the world of the chance to revel in the city’s misery.