- Browns minicamp: 5 things you need to know – Here are five important takeaways from the Browns mandatory minicamp.
- Browns: 4 bold predictions for 2015 – Here are four bold predictions from staff writer Brandon Lambert about what 2015 has in store for the Cleveland Browns.
- Mike Pettine getting Browns back to basics (yahoo.com) – As much as fans look at Organized Team Activities and minicamps as mostly pointless exercises, for Pettine, and his fellow 31 other NFL head coaches, it can be the most rewarding time of the year.
- Ravens training camp battle preview: Allen vs. Taliaferro (Ebony Bird) – The Baltimore Ravens have several training camp battles coming this summer, with one of the most important being at running back.
- A.J. McCarron: The Bengals’ backup quarterback? (Stripe Hype) – Following the release of Terrelle Pryor, it appears that A.J. McCarron will be Cincinnati’s No. 2 quarterback.
- How the Cavs can land LaMarcus Aldridge (Factory of Sadness) – Scquiring unrestricted free agent LaMarcus Aldridge would be extremely difficult for the salary-cap strapped Cleveland Cavaliers, but there is a scenario in which the Wine & Gold can land the Portland big man.
- LeBron to recruit players aggressively (King James Gospel) – Rumor has it that LeBron James has already started the process and will be aggressive in trying to get players to Cleveland.
- David Blatt will return as coach of the Cavs (Ohio.com) – David Blatt said Thursday he “absolutely” intends to return as coach of the Cavaliers and has the organization’s backing after a 53-win season and trip to the NBA Finals. (Editor’s note: thus ending one of the stupidest storylines to surround the Cavs this year.)
- Don’t pity Cleveland fans: they’ve been winning for years (The Guardian) – LeBron James is home and fans have a strong bond with their teams – these are good times to be in Cleveland.