- Should the additions at WR be a concern? – The addition of Shane Wynn and Terrelle Pryor may reveal that the Cleveland Browns are not as comfortable with the wide receiver group as it seems.
- What does the Terrelle Pryor move mean for the Browns? – If the Browns do, in fact, plan on using Terrelle Pryor at wide receiver it is an intriguing signing as the Browns are needy at the position.
- Browns’ rookies getting most out of NFL symposium (clevelandbrowns.com) – The biggest smile in the crowd was found on Danny Shelton’s face, as the Cleveland Browns’ top draft pick soaked up the atmosphere at the Play 60 Youth Football Clinic portion of the NFL’s Rookie Symposium.
- Offensive depth an issue for Steelers (Still Curtain) – Pittsburgh’s offense has some questions, more so in the form of the fringe players – the ones who are on the bubble.
- Ravens’ training camp battle: cornerbacks (Ebony Bird) – Heading into the 2015 season, there are a few “sure things” when it comes to the Baltimore Ravens roster, especially at cornerback after the top three on the roster.
- Getting defensive: Bengals’ formations and personnel (Stripe Hype) – What will the Cincinnati defense look like in 2015?
- Matthew Dellavedova movie in the works (Factory of Sadness) – Cavs’ backup guard will see his life turned into a movie, reportedly titled Final Four.
- Five Kevin Love trade scenarios (King James Gospel) – Since the national media won’t let go of the idea that Kevin Love wants out of Cleveland, here are some trade scenarios that Cavs could explore.
- What should the Indians do with Carlos Santana? (Wahoo’s on First) – Is it possible that the answer to the Tribe’s offensive struggles could come at the expense of Carlos Santana, who was once considered a legitimate middle of the order stalwart for the Indians?