- Joe Haden at No. 23 on NFL’s Top 100 List – Pro Bowl cornerback Joe Haden moves up 13 spots in the annual ranking by NFL players.
- Joe Thomas at No. 25 on NFL’s Top 100 List – Left tackle Joe Thomas joins Joe Haden on the list of the NFL’s Top 100 players.
- Browns’ rookies visit Pro Football Hall of Fame (clevelandbrowns.com) – Browns first-round picks Danny Shelton and Cameron Erving have had this day circled on their calendars for quite some time.
- How is Johnny Manziel viewed by other teams in the division? (ESPN) – It seems a given that Johnny Manziel will start for the Cleveland Browns at some point this season. How is Manziel viewed by the other teams in the AFC North?
- Who wins Cincinnati’s final defensive line spot? (Stripe Hype) – When training camp kicks off for the Cincinnati Bengals next month, one of the most heated battles will take place along the defensive line.
- Timmy Jernigan: Ravens’ Secret Superstar? (Ebony Bird) – For the Ravens, you could make the case that second-year defensive lineman Timmy Jernigan is the team’s secret superstar.
- What Browns’ fans tell Pittsburgh rookie Doran Grant (pennlive.com) – The Pittsburgh Steelers’ fourth-round pick, Doran Grant, is from Cleveland Browns country, a fact that fans won’t let him forget.
- Cleveland Indians: It’s time for a wakeup call (Factory of Sadness) – The Cleveland Indians are so bad, it’s amazing they are still even in a position to make a run in the American League.
- Cavaliers trade their first pick, draft pair in second round (ohio.com) – The Cleveland Cavaliers made moves during the 2015 NBA Draft, but ultimately selected Turkish wing Cedi Osman, Syracuse senior Rakeem Christmas and St. John’s senior wing Sir’Dominic Pointer.