- Three breakout players to watch for in 2015 – Justin Gilbert, Mitchell Schwartz and Rob Housler are three players that could have a big impact on the Browns this fall.
- Offensive line key to success in 2015 – Are the Cleveland Browns following the blueprint put down by the Dallas Cowboys for success?
- Johnny Manziel “needs more time” (ESPN) – The man behind the defense that forced Johnny Manziel into a disastrous NFL starting debut says the quarterback has a shot to be a productive starter – if given the time.
- Terrelle Pryor to train with Antonio Brown, Randy Moss (cbssports.com) – Terrelle Pryor revealed that he’s planning on training with NFL legend Randy Moss and current Steelers’ star Antonio Brown as he tries to make the transition to wide receiver.
- Steelers’ player preview – Gerod Holliman (Still Curtain) – Why do you draft a safety that is almost as likely to miss a tackle as make a tackle?
- Dean Pees named one of NFL’s top coordinators (Ebony Bird) – Defensive coordinator Dean Pees is one of the 20 best coordinators, according to NFL.com.
- Russell Wilson belongs in Bengal stripes (Stripe Hype) – Seattle Seahawks’ quarterback Russell Wilson is looking for a new contract and Cincinnati should be the team to give it to him.
- LeBron James won’t actively recruit players (King James Gospel) – The Cleveland Cavaliers have several moves to make this summer, but LeBron James isn’t going to be a big part of the recruiting process.
- Should the Tribe be buyers or sellers at the trade deadline? (Factory of Sadness) – The MLB trade deadline is creeping up on the Cleveland Indians and the franchise has a question to ask itself as the team sits 12 games out of first.
- The Indians need to recall Lonnie Chisenhall (Wahoo’s on First) – The Tribe needs to make a move to recall Chisenhall because of his minor league options.