The Cleveland Browns face another must-win game in Week 4 against the Bengals, which was discussed in the latest episode of the DPD Podcast.
Winning solves everything, which is why the Cleveland Browns have so many problems heading into Week 4.
Another 0-3 start has fans wondering if this current regime is right for the job just over one year into the process. Just a few wins can help show some improvement, but even that has been a struggle since the start of the 2016 season.
The Browns are going up against the 0-3 Cincinnati Bengals this week in a battle for third-place in the AFC North, and the Bengals rightfully head in as favorites.
There are plenty of storylines to keep track of leading up to this game, and we broke those down in the latest episode of the DPD Podcast.
More from Dawg Pound Daily
- Cleveland Browns: Could Odell Beckham Jr be demanding return to The Big Apple?about 16 hours ago
- How much is Cleveland Browns linebacker Joe Schobert worth?about 16 hours ago
- Cleveland Browns Greg Robinson reportedly arrested for Marijuana possessionabout 18 hours ago
- Cleveland Browns should not put faith in signing top free agent offensive tacklesabout 18 hours ago
- Kareem Hunt confident he will be with Cleveland Browns in 2020about 20 hours ago
We are dying to talk about a win, so hopefully that will happen in Monday's episode.
If you are listening on iTunes, be sure to subscribe to the show. And if you are feeling generous, please leave us a review. The more reviews the better.
Along with a formal review, feel free to reach out to us on Twitter @DawgPoundDaily, @Andrew_Seibt or @Steven Kubitza to share your thoughts about the show or what you would like to hear on future episodes.
We will be back with a new episode on Monday, which will hopefully be one filled with some uplifting talk.
But this is the Browns we are talking about, so that's never a guarantee.