With a rebuilt roster heading into the 2018 season, many players are going to have something to prove to the coaching staff during training camp.
After the Cleveland Browns acquired a bunch of talented players this off-season, it created the belief that the team could surprise a lot of people this season.
More from Dawg Pound Daily
- Cleveland Browns critics continue to misplace their judgement
- 3 Cleveland Browns players who don’t deserve another season in 2023
- How the Browns could maximize Nick Chubb in 2023
- Can Deshaun Watson get to Patrick Mahomes level for Cleveland Browns?
- 3 Cleveland Browns who should see an expanded role in 2023 and 1 who should not
But after a busy off-season for general manager John Dorsey, there are players on the roster that are going to have something to prove to the new management and coaching staff.
Dorsey’s acquisitions create an interesting mix of players he acquired with players acquired by previous regimes.
The players that were on the roster last season and prior seasons had large roles with the team. But with a bunch of Dorsey’s acquisitions, there are a good amount of players that are in trouble of losing their roles.
But not only are those players in trouble of losing their roles, there are some recently acquired players trying to win those roles.
With the amount of competitions that will be happening during training camp, there are going to be certain players to watch during camp and the preseason games.
Here’s a look at the players that should be focused on during the Browns’ training camp.