Cleveland Browns Triva Quiz for the Toughest Dawg Pounders
1 of 3
So, do you think you are tough on trivia about your Cleveland Browns? If so try your luck on the following ten difficult questions!
It’s Cleveland Browns trivia time. Let’s dive right in and test your knowledge on your favorite NFL franchise.
1. Rank the following quarterbacks’ Browns career win percentage from best to worst:
2. In the depressing era between Brian Hoyer and Baker Mayfield, the team didn’t have many wins, but which QB from that period had the most career wins as a Browns starter?
Robert Griffin III
3. Coach Gregg Williams’ Browns win/loss record was 5-3 in his 8 game tenure, after which he was fired. Well, maybe not fired, but he wasn’t rehired. Anyway, he wanted to keep the job but now he’s DC for the Jets. Who was the last head coach over .500 for his Browns career?
4. So, who was the last Browns Coach to finish over .500 in a single season?
5. Name the six players who played quarterback for the Browns in 2016.
Hint: Duke Johnson’s halfback option does not count.
6. Name the acting general manager who traded a starting defensive lineman who was on the Plain Dealer’s top 100 all-time Browns list, plus a future All-Pro halfback for a wide receiver who had ten career catches for the Browns.
Hint: This was actually one of his better deals.
7. Four former Cleveland Browns had brothers who played for the Cleveland Indians.
Name the brothers.
8. True or false:
The Browns Red Right 88 play resulted in the Browns losing an AFC Conference Championship game to the Oakland Raiders.
9. The 2013 Browns team had six players make the Pro Bowl.
10. Which of these ex-Browns earned Super Bowl rings after leaving the Browns?