The Cleveland Browns won't have quarterback Deshaun Watson in Week 4 against the Baltimore Ravens as he deals with a shoulder injury.
Rookie Dorian Thompson-Robinson is expected to start with Watson ruled out.
Deshaun Watson injury status for Week 4 against the Baltimore Ravens
Watson has been ruled out for Week 4, because of his shoulder injury.
Best Deshaun Watson prop bet vs. Ravens in NFL Week 4
Deshaun Watson UNDER 226.5 passing yards
UPDATE: Watson has been ruled out -- making this prop bet unable to bet.
I’m not sold on an injured Watson against the Baltimore defense.
Even if he plays, I’ll gladly take the UNDER on Watson’s passing yards, especially since he completed less than 56 percent of his passes in the first two weeks of the 2023 season.
Baltimore comes into this game No. 2 in the NFL in opponent yards per play, so I think the Ravens are well-equipped to slow down the Browns’ attack.
Watson has cleared this number in two of his three games, but there is definitely cause for concern since he didn’t throw much this week.
No matter how you wager on the game – or the prop market – between the Ravens and Browns, FanDuel Sportsbook has a great offer for new users.
All you need to do is sign up with the link below, deposit and wager $5 to receive $200 in bonus bets.
Deshaun Watson injury moves Ravens-Browns odds
All week long, the Browns have 2.5 to 3-point favorites in this game, but after Watson’s injury update on Friday, the team moved to -1 or -1.5 at some sportsbooks. The Ravens may be favored in this game now that Watson is out.
Deshaun Watson injury history
- Nov. 2017: Knee ACL Tear Grade 3 – missed rest of season
- Dec. 2019: Back Lower Lumbar Sprain – missed Week 17
When is Deshaun Watson coming back?
Watson is no longer expected to play in Week 4. His next chance to return is in Week 6 against the San Francisco 49ers.
Cleveland Browns next 5 opponents
- San Francisco 49ers, Sunday, Oct. 15
- Indianapolis Colts, Sunday, Oct. 22
- Seattle Seahawks, Sunday Oct. 29
- Arizona Cardinals, Sunday, Nov. 5
- Baltimore Ravens, Sunday, Nov. 12
Baltimore Ravens injury report
- Rashod Bateman – out, hamstring
- Odell Beckham Jr. – out, ankle
- Marlon Humphrey – out, foot
- David Ojabo – out, ankle/knee
- Odafe Oweh – out, ankle
- Marcus Williams – questionable, pectoral
- Ronnie Stanley – doubtful, knee
- Tyler Linderbaum – questionable, ankle
- Justice Hill – questionable, foot
- Kyle Hamilton – questionable, back
Cleveland Browns injury report
- Deshaun Watson – questionable, shoulder
- David Njoku – questionable, face/arm
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.
Find Peter Dewey's betting record here.