21. Chicago Bears (2-3): It’s safe to say the Bears played some of the ugliest football you’ll ever see against the Lions on Monday.
22. Philadelphia Eagles (1-4): Did anyone really think (think, not hope) the Eagles would be 1-4?
23. Cleveland Browns (2-2): Will Peyton Hillis get enough touches on Sunday to put an end to the speculation surrounding his contract situation?
24. Kansas City Chiefs (2-3): Once completely helpless, the Chiefs have shown that they haven’t given up on their season.
25. Carolina Panthers (1-4): Fantasy owners have to wonder which week is the week Newton finally comes back to Earth.
26. Minnesota Vikings (1-4): The Vikings aren’t as bad as their record indicates, but that’s the way it goes in the NFL.
27. Arizona Cardinals (1-4): So far, Kevin Kolb hasn’t been the answer in Arizona.
28. Denver Broncos (1-4): The Tim Tebow lovefest has begun, whether you like it or not.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4): What’s the over/under on how many years until they move?
30. St. Louis Rams (0-4): A young team being crushed by preseason expectations.
31. Indianapolis Colts (0-5): Curtis Painter at least makes them tolerable to watch, but don’t expect much.
32. Miami Dolphins (0-4): Losing Chad Henne for the season puts them in the driver’s seat for Andrew Luck.